MORE WAYS TO GET IN TOUCH
To help you to get to know your local police, WA Police have increased the lines of communication.
- Each Local Police Team has their own mobile phone number which you can ring direct to discuss issues that matter to you in your community.
- Each Police Station has a Twitter feed operated by their Local Police Teams.
- Each District has a Facebook page.
Local Police Teams use these channels to keep you up to date with what they’re doing, including crime reports, real-time updates and help with solving cases.
You are invited to connect and stay involved with what your Local Police are working on day-to-day.
Find your team’s contact details.
Please note, these mobile numbers should only be used to discuss local issues with your local officers. For all other police matters, please use the regular numbers:
- For emergencies only – call 000.
- For police attendance – call 131 444.
Along with social media avenues, station OIC’s are also using their local Street Watch columns in community newspapers to promote positive new stories and local crime reports. You can receive your local newspaper online at http://epaper.communitynews.com.au.